It is essential to find the best way to detox your body from THC because in most working places employers will conduct random testings for people who work for them. If you want to pass a drug test, you will need a thorough detox to cleanse.
By choosing fast weed detox kit, you will be able to pass drug tests for college entrance, employment, probation or other purposes that will provide you with clarity. You are probably wondering what the best marijuana detox kits are, and you can click here to learn more.
Things You Need For Weed Detox
There are numerous reasons why you need weed detox as quickly as possible. Check the reasons why you need a clear urine sample:
- Entrance into school/college
- Job interview
- Parents want to test you for drugs
- Psychological drug tests by doctors
- Truck driving school
- Drug test by cop due to probation
You don’t have to worry, because numerous ways will help you prepare for drug tests, but you need a sufficient amount of time as well as detox kit that will provide you peace of mind.
How Long Does Cannabis Stay In Your System?
Have in mind that for one-time use, you will need at least a week to cleanse yourself thoroughly. On the other hand, for moderate or heavy use, you will need between two and four weeks for a complete detox.
The idea is to use the fastest cannabis cleansing regimen so that you can assure that you won’t miss job opportunity or promotions. When something comes your way, and you will need a clean drug test, it is essential to do something about it as soon as possible. You can quickly determine the level of usage, and find the best detox that will help you cleanse yourself thoroughly.
The safest way to get cannabis out of your system is by waiting for a period that we’ve mentioned above. If you have the sufficient amount of time for THC cleanse, you can expect and consume a healthy diet in combination with moderate exercise that will help you flush it from your system.
You can start learning about THC by checking here.
It is essential to understand that cannabinoids will hide in fat cells. As soon as you stop smoking and using weed, fat cells will release energy which will cause them to enter your blood. The levels of THC in the blood will reduce and filter due to kidneys and come to the urine. That is why the most common weed test is by urine drug screens.
Some additional factors can also affect the number of cannabinoids in your urine such as:
- The concentration of pee sample
- If some substances will interfere with measurement of your sample
- The sensitivity of weed urine test
Types of Drug Tests
There are three types of drug tests that you may face once in your lifetime. The most famous and common is the urine drug test that will require you to pee in a cup so that you can get a urine sample. Visit this website: https://www.healthline.com/health/urine-drug-screen to get more information on urine drug test.
Other solutions are through hair tests or blood tests which are less common but have less possibility of mistake. Hair follicle test is the most accurate, and it can quickly detect drug from months before.
Have in mind that only law enforcement and government agencies will require hair follicle drug testing, while other jobs will only need a urine test, but everything depends on the company’s policies.
How Do Weed Detox Function?
- Diuretics and Water – The first step that you have to take when it comes to THC cleansing is by adding water and various diuretics that will help you pass the urine. The most common drug test is a urine test, which means that more urine you give, the more cannabinoids will leave your body. There is a short window opportunity that will allow you to dilute the urine. First, you have to find the diuretic such as Cranberry juice which is natural and safer than diuretic drugs. You have to make sure that diuretic features electrolytes because drinking too much water can cause water intoxication. One day before the test, we recommend you to consume a lots of electrolyte water over time and per your preferences. That will cause urine to become diluted, which means that it will lack color.