Think of how often you use your hands on a daily basis. From texting your friends, to preparing dinner, to typing on the computer keyboard at work… it’s not often that our hands and fingers get a rest. This is why it is so important to make sure you look after them properly. In addition to this, your hands are always on display, and thus it’s pivotal to ensure they are looking beautiful at all times. No one likes to see bitten nails and chipped varnish!
How to take care of your hands and nails…
- Moisturise – It is important to make sure you invest in a quality hand lotion. When you moisturise this into your skin be certain to rub it into your fingernails and cuticles as well.
- Trim your nails regularly – It is important to cut your nails on a frequent basis. Not only do you want to make sure they look neat and tidy, but by cutting them before they get too long you can ensure they grow out to be a lot stronger. The best thing to do is trim your nail straight across. After this you can then round the tips. Cutting your nails when they are soft is always easier.
- Keep your fingernails dry and clean – Simply wearing cotton-lined rubber gloves when cleaning, washing the dishes or using any chemicals, can prove to be extremely beneficial. This is because to stops the growth of fungi, bacteria and other organisms under your fingernails.
If you follow these three main steps you will notice an improvement in the condition of your hands and nails. Nevertheless, there is one other thing you should do, and this is to get a professional manicure.
What are the benefits of a manicure?
- Reduce stress – A lot of people do not take this point into consideration when booking a manicure. Nevertheless, it can be extremely beneficial when it comes to stress reduction because it gives you the chance to relax and unwind.
- Health of your skin improves – Massaging the cream into the skin increases the blood circulation in an individual’s hands. This in turn will improve the skin’s health and consequently prevents wrinkles. You will notice that your hands become a lot softer and gentler.
- Looks beautiful – This is of course one of the main reasons why people get a manicure. It improves the image of their nails. Nothing looks nicer than perfectly polished nails.
- Prevents damage – A manicure can help prevent an array of different potential damages. This includes everything from broken or sore skin to hang nail formation.
- Wealth of options – From French manicure, to a plain polish, to reverse French manicure; you can choose a style that matches in with your taste and your personality.
The benefits of this nail treatment are there for all to see. Nevertheless, in order to really take advantage of them you need to know where to find the best manicure in Hong Kong. Flawless is a recommended option. Their international management team ensures that their service is on par with spas in the likes of London and New York. You will leave the spa with glowing skin and healthy and beautiful nails.