The success of other P90X customers is proof that this program will get you extreme results in just 90 days. Plus, we’re so sure you’ll love this program, we’re giving you our 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply return P90X within 90 days for a refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling, but keep the Ab Ripper X routine and the 3-Phase Nutrition Plan as our gift just for trying P90X.
- In & Out-You are basically going to us your butt as a pivot while you kick your legs out and lower and your upper body slightly towards the floor
- Seated bicycle-starting from roughly the same position as the In and out you just stimulate the movement of the bending bicycle and then you reverse direction
- Seated crunchy frog-it’s just like in and out only you have to momentarily your knees, which means that you can no longer have your hand on the floor for support.
- Wide leg sit-up- with your legs wide apart and you hands behind your hand and then reach across your body after you are sitting straight up.
- Filter scissor-its much like the standard scissor exercises that many people used to do in the gym class only that this one has an added twisted. You start in the laying down position. You do one leg at a time while the other leg is held above the floor
- Hip Rock and Raise- Start your legs in positioning but bent like a “butterfly stretch”.
8. Roll up/V-Up Combo You
9. Oblique V-Up –
10. Leg Climb You
Stretch before and after, maintain a high-protein diet for results.
Wide leg sit up: Basically you lay down with your legs wide apart, and put one hand behind your head. Then, you lift straight up with the other hand while doing a sit-up, and then reach across your body after you are sitting straight up.
HERE IS ANOTHER EXPLANATION Lie on your back with your legs spread out in a v shape. Then rise yourself up (right hand straight toward the sky) and bend over and hit your left shoe with your right hand. Repeat going opposite way. . Hardest ab routine of my life!
You alternate back and forth like that on both sides of your body, and by this point you are wondering how it is even POSSIBLE for the people on the video to still be doing it.
Mason Twist (Russian twist) final exercise of the workout session, they saved the best for last. Once again, you are using your butt as a pivot point, while your upper body and your legs are both held above the floor. Once in that position, you clasp your hand together and rotate very rapidly from side to side, trying to touch the floor on each repetition.
NB//Do 25 reps per exercises and should take duration of about 16 minutes
Benefits of Ab Ripper X
Ripper program is a good one. It forces you to work all the “core” muscles in a relative short period of time. The benefits you derive will depend a lot on you. How consistent you are, how intense you perform the exercises.
If you are trying to achieve a six-pack there are many variables that factor in. Diet, mainly, but age, other exercise, genetics, etc. will play important roles.
The Final Verdict On P90X and Ab ripper x
So in closing, does the P90X system work? Yes, it does. But, there is nothing incredibly special about the system that is delivering the results. It’s based on the simple fact that you will stick to the workout program, follow the diet and shock your muscles with new training stimuli.
If the truth is told, most beginners who jump onto this program, who have never exercised before will get results simply because they are exercising. It wouldn’t have made a difference if they were to have used their own workout program or used this system. It’s a new activity for their body and that causes it to respond.
If you’re looking for something new to try and feel the system interests you – give it a shot. The nice thing is that it does give you a good variety of activities to perform including cardio training, resistance training, yoga-type workouts, and so on, many of which you wouldn’t get with a straightforward weight based program.
If money is tight or there are any factors that you’re hesitant about, don’t think that you can’t get similar results with another program. As long as you are sure to avoid doing the same things day after day and take care of your diet, you too can be on the path to ‘getting ripped’.