Trying to get a baby, especially in cases where you have been diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can seem like trying to force water to climb up a hill. There is some good news, however. Eating a good breakfast diet with the right food composition could be your salvation to getting that baby you have always dreamt about. Studies show that leading the right lifestyle and eating the right foods for your breakfast could be what you have been missing to do. Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day since this is when your body needs food to run it the whole day.
The following are a list of foods you should try to incorporate for your breakfast in order to boost your fertility.
– Bananas: As abundant and simple this fruit may be, it contains a very important vitamin for conception. Bananas contain Vitamin B 6 in abundance. This vitamin is important, especially in proper egg and sperm development. It also helps to control regular menstruation circles which, when not controlled well might lead to miscarriage of fetus immediately after conception.
– Asparagus: This green food contains high compositions of folic acid. This acid prevents any chance of failure of ovulation. This is the reason why women who want to conceive are advised to take folic acid supplements.
Shellfish: If you can get your hands on a selfish then you are one lucky person. Lack or low levels of B12 cause abnormal estrogen levels, which lead to improper implantation of a fertilized egg or fetus in this case. Taking Shellfish will replenish B12 to high levels.
– Eggs: You should at no instant underestimate the power of an egg. As much as you can get it anywhere, it contains a magical nutrient that is essential in the process of conception. Just the normal chicken egg contains Vitamin D which is very important and deficiency of this nutrient leads to improper development of the egg and in the long run no fertilization will occur.
– Almond: It is remarkable how this simple nut not only is an antioxidant that protects against sperms and eggs DNA being destroyed, but also it contains a very important nutrient in the fertility of females. The nutrient is vitamin E.
– Citrus Fruits: One of the contributing factors why women do not conceive is because the sperms are not fast enough to reach the egg. This is attributed to low counts of vitamin C. Citrus fruits contain high levels of vitamin C and should be eaten on a regular basis during breakfast. Vitamin C is also said to boost fertility in females.
– Tofu and Spinach: Despite these two foods being totally different, they however, got one thing in common. They have high levels of iron. Deficiency of iron in women causes poor egg health and improper or even no ovulation at all.
– Salmon: You are probably wondering how salmon comes about in this food category. Salmon are known to contain high levels of a mineral called selenium. So how does this mineral come about in infertility? This mineral produces antioxidants that help in the prevention of chromosome breakages which is known to be the leading cause of miscarriages worldwide.
– Peas: Many people do not like this grain. However, before you can dismiss it, first get to know what good it can do to your infertility. Peas contain high levels of zinc. In women, low levels of zinc cause improper levels of progesterone and estrogen. These hormones are very important in the reproductive circle and they need not be underestimated.
Taking the right quantities of these foods every breakfast can see you walk the road of fertility again. You should also get ehic card so that you can get checked on a regular basis to ensure that you are fertile again.